Workshop “Happy Couple = Happy Parents” for expecting or freshly-baked parents
There is nothing that changes the life of a couple as drastically as the birth of the first child. How you stay connected as a couple and how you communicate better although the bundle of joy needs so much attention is what this workshop focuses on. The workshop “Happy Couple = Happy Parents” is held in German but English-speakers from around the world with a basic level of German are very welcome!
“Happy Couple Today. Parents (only) tomorrow?”
- The emotional Chaos: The ups and downs in the first weeks and months with the new roommate
- The new era: A little person defies big schedules
- The balancing act: Becoming good parents and still remaining a loving couple
- The primal instinct: Hurrah for the gut feeling and against all unsolicited advice about raising children, partnership and the path of life
- The mystery: Male & female communication in the partnership
- The wellness quiz: What’s good for me? What do I need?
- The Anti-Stress Programme: How to counteract your own personal stressors
Where? Online (during times of the pandemic) or at Diakonissenkrankenhaus, Gym-Room, Diakonissenstraße 28, 76199 Karlsruhe
Fee: 80,- Euro per couple (paypal or bank transfer, receipt for your health insurer via e-mail)
Registration: Binding registration until the 18th of September 2022 by e-mail or phone 0721/62592091
Other Diak-Workshops for expecting moms and dads here: https://www.vidia-kliniken.de/index.php?id=17&eltschul=1
or see the programm at Lucanita (Mathystrasse): http://www.lucanita.de/workshops.html